Growth Marketing Specialist - theUp.co
theUp.co is the leading provider of hospitality technology products and services in Europe. ChargedUp helps keeps customers phones charged, CleanedUp keeps people safe and ServedUp allows ordering and payment in seconds. Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
The Growth Marketing Specialist will have full ownership of theUp.co’s marketing ‘stack’ and sales funnel to identify, target, engage with customers and optimise growth for ServedUp. Working closely with the Co-Founders and Chief Commercial Officer to build and implement scalable B2B marketing strategies.
- Map the customer journey and growth points/ loops within the funnel and lifecycle
- Define a data driven acquisition and uplift strategy through all points of the funnel
- Devise, implement, develop and manage a range of data-led acquisition strategies
- Identify and scale paid/ unpaid digital acquisition opportunities through a range of channels including: social, partnerships, affiliates, SEO, content, email and more.
- Own initiatives to drive website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads down the buyer journey. You'll work closely with the Sales teams to ensure marketing activity and sales goals are aligned
- Optimise every part of the sales and onboarding funnel and test/ refine on a continuous basis.
- Calculate and manage Customer Acquisition Costs and Lifetime Value and optimise campaigns for profitable unit economics.
- Think strategically, analytically and creatively about new ways to reach B2B customers and increase relevance of our communication by investigating, testing and tracking new channels using paid and non-paid solutions
- Select the best channels to grow our customer base, then use a data-driven approach to refine each channel and point within the funnel
- Deliver data driven performance and, importantly, turn insights into actionable changes
- Work closely with the Sales, Product and Ops teams to optimise conversion rates
Analytics and Reporting
- Clearly identify North Star metrics, then define and manage a set of clear KPIs against growth targets; analysing and managing performance and delivery against these goals.
- Provide regular data-driven performance updates that feed back into product and processes.
- Ensure that the right data is managed, measured and understood by key stakeholders including the Sales, Product and Customer Success teams
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of hands-on digital experience driving B2B acquisition with campaigns across growth experiments, CRM, paid social and search
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to drive all decisions and finish all tests
- Expertise in building and managing inbound strategies (content) aiming to bring new B2B leads to the funnel
- Proficiency in marketing automation in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Experience in building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from scratch, applying strategies of non traditional creative solutions, funnel optimisation and growth
- Proven success managing online marketing and CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram + organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
- Strong analytical skills for robust data driven decision making with experience in distilling volumes of data into simple KPIs and tracking, telling stories using data
- A strong communicator both written and verbal (including presentation skills)
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done with a hands-on mindset. A startup and entrepreneurial mindset.
- A plus if you have the following: Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification or equivalent experience (Marketo, Eloqua etc), Google Analytics, Adwords.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and options available
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
- Work from home when you want
- Weekly Yoga and HIIT classes
- The best tech to work with
- Pension plan
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays