theUp.co is a leading provider of hospitality technology products; our mission is to upgrade every hospitality experience. Having raised significant funding from investors such as Jagermeister, Founders Factory, JamJar and The Garage Soho, we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team to provide a proactive and value driven approach to our venues, helping them achieve their key outcomes. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a high growth company alongside some of the largest brands in hospitality. As a Customer Success Manager you will provide leadership on your accounts, whilst directing ServedUp’s longer term relationship with venues. You are responsible for developing strong and enduring relationships by acting as a consultant, combining knowledge of the hospitality industry, our product, and your customers, to add significant value to venues.
Drive Value Realisation
- Understand customer needs and how to leverage ServedUp to address them.
- Proactively engage venues to ensure they adopt full functionality of ServedUp to get maximum value from the platform.
- Lead on rolling out playbooks to customers to drive desired outcomes.
- Fully adopt and understand the importance of the ServedUp operating rhythm and the value it enables you to deliver.
Effective Commercial Management
- Manage, track, and update account activities to leadership and flag churn risks quickly.
- Build out a pipeline of upsell opportunities within high tier/ potential accounts.
- Ensure retention numbers are above target by being able to interpret data and act on insight across large book of business.
- Exceed targets on both retention and upsells
Build Account Relationships
- Develop trusting and deep relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Support and train at various levels across owner, General Manager, and staff
- Advocate for venues within theUp.co
- Drive customer references and business case studies across accounts.
- Establish success metrics, annual goals and key objectives agreed with the customer.
- Work across internal teams - such as Sales, Launches, Data and Support - to ensure there are clear roles and responsibilities and ways of working between teams
- 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Experience of working with technology (SaaS) or in a technology focused environment
- London based living location - our venues are around London and spending time with customers in-venue is key to this role
- Quick learner - understanding our business and its challenges quickly and confidently
- Excellent organisational abilities - efficient time and project management skills
- Strong people and communication skills
- Proactive and determined – willing to take projects on quickly and have the confidence to run with them
- Strategic thinker - ability to look at the bigger picture
Great to have
- Hospitality industry experience, ideally working with pubs and bars
- Experiencing using Hubspot or a similar CRM
- Keen to work in a fast paced and growing business
- Scaleup/ startup experience
- Competitive salary plus commission and share options
- Hybrid working between office, on-site, and home
- Great office above a pub in Southwark, London
- Training budget
- Regular team socials