theUp.co is one of the leading providers of hospitality technology products and services in Europe. ChargedUp helps keep customers' phones charged, CleanedUp keeps people safe and ServedUp allows ordering and payment in seconds. Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
Our future vision is to power an entire venue's operations through our theUp.co products, helping grow businesses through the deployment and adoption of efficient technology and data insights.
You will work closely with our lead iOS engineer to speed up the development of our ePOS system. We are currently redesigning the apps: the codebase is nicely written, lightweight and new, and we need some support to expand the features of the system such as bookings and tabs. Once that is done, we want to build other IOS apps (we can disclose more details during the interviews).
What we're looking for:
● Proven work experience in iOS development in a fast paced environment (minimum 3 years)
● Git flow experience
● Swift + SwiftUI experience
● Experience with architectural patterns, ideally MVVM
● Experience with asynchronous network requests with URLSession
● Test Driven Approach to Software Development
● Above all, you have a pragmatic approach to testing and writing clean code
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with iOS frameworks such as Combine, CoreData
● Experience with building custom SPM
● External SDKs such as Firebase, Sentry
● Automation tools such as CircleCI with Fastlane integration
● Designs skills: we have a solid foundation of patterns and UX but you can close the gaps with your skills and experience