theUp.co is the leading provider of hospitality technology products and services in Europe. ChargedUp helps keep customers phones charged, CleanedUp keeps people safe and ServedUp allows ordering and payment in seconds. Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
We are looking for an experienced Account Exec to develop and maintain strong relationships with partner venues, connecting with key account stakeholders and ensure that our customers are fully utilising ServedUp.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Customer Success and Operations) to improve the entire venue experience. This position may require occasional travel. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and have a track record of meeting targets, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas. Ultimately, this person will deliver successful partner venue performance (we succeed only when our customers do.), be a dynamic, self-starter who has a competitive spirit and is comfortable working in a target driven team. Our ideal candidate is an original thinker who is a complete finisher and has good interpersonal skills.
● You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our ServedUp partner venues.
● You will be responsible for uplifting the venue performance under your remit, ensuring the operators are fully engaged with our product.
● You will problem solve as and when required by your accounts
● You’ll serve as the lead point of contact for venue account management matters
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
● Weekly updates on the status of venues under your remit.
● Develop trusted advisor/amicable relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders
● 1+ years of proven work experience as an Account Executive, Sales Account Executive, Junior Account Manager or relevant role