theUp.co is a leading provider of hospitality technology products; our mission is to upgrade every hospitality experience. Having raised significant funding from investors such as Jagermeister, Founders Factory, JamJar and The Garage Soho, we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing ServedUp Customer Success team. ServedUp provides hospitality venues with the tools to serve customers fast via our mobile order, pay and EPOS solutions. You'll be working with some of the largest brands and best known hospitality venues to provide account leadership, whilst directing ServedUp’s longer term relationship vision. You will be responsible for developing strong and enduring client relationships by acting as a consultant, combining knowledge of the hospitality industry, our product, and your customers, to add significant value.
Drive value realisation for our venues:
- Understand customer needs and how to leverage ServedUp to address them.
- Become a product expert and fully understand the value ServedUp can deliver.
- Proactively engage customers to ensure they adopt full functionality to get maximum value from the product.
- Fully adopt and understand the importance of the ServedUp operating rhythm and the value it enables you to deliver.
- Lead on rolling out playbooks to customers to drive desired outcomes.
Effective commercial management:
- Manage, track and update account activities.
- Build out and manage a pipeline of upsell opportunities within accounts.
- Ensure retention numbers are on target, interpret data to inform and act on insight across a large book of business
Build account relationships:
- Develop trusting and deep relationship with multiple stakeholders.
- Support at various levels across owner, General Manager and staff.
- Drive customer references and business case studies across accounts.
- Establish success metrics, annual goals and key objectives agreed with the customer.
- Advocate for/ become the voice of the customer within theUp.co
Skills, experience and qualities:
- 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience.
- Experience of working with technology (ideally SaaS) or in a technology focused environment.
- London based location - our customers are around London and spending time with them is key to this role.
- Quick learner - understanding our business and its challenges quickly and confidently.
- Excellent organisation - efficient time and project management skills.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Proactive and determined – willing to take projects on quickly and have the confidence to run with them.
- Strategic thinker - ability to look at the bigger picture.
Great to have:
- Experience working in/ with the hospitality industry, ideally with pubs and bars.
- Keen to work in a fast paced and growing business.
- Start-up/ scale-up experience.
- Competitive salary plus commission and share options
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Work from home or in the office
- Inclusive social schedule
- Training budget
- Workplace pension