theUp.co is the leading provider of hospitality technology products and services in Europe. ChargedUp helps keep customers phones charged, CleanedUp keeps people safe and ServedUp allows ordering and payment in seconds. Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
Our future vision is to power an entire venues operations through our theUp.co products, helping grow businesses through the deployment of
We are an extraordinarily ambitious startup on a steep upward trajectory and we are now on the lookout for a talented and driven CSE to help us reach our goals.
Think on your feet and get to the root of a problem?
Understand a customer’s needs quickly and solve them instantly?
Add true and meaningful value to our customers?
Be vocal when you see something that can be done better?
Work well under pressure?
Adapt quickly to change?
Use data to help make decisions?
If so, we want to hear from you.
What we’re looking for
- A willingness to learn, push yourself out of your comfort zone and grow with the business.
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high growth, fast-paced start-up
- A hustler with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Great communication skills, by this we mean; you appear confident on Zoom and over the phone and you're able to write succinctly and clearly
- Be able to work independently and have the ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Be service driven and want to get great outcomes, and resolution, for our venues
- Be task focussed and highly organised; this is a busy role and there will be lots to do and deliver
- Have great attention to detail
What you’ll be doing
- You will be assisting our customers to get up and running on the ServedUp platform
- Deliver advice and insights based on experience gained doing the job
- Problem solve to help our customers fully utilise our products and services
- Keep our CRM database up to date
- Look for ways in which we can improve our customer experience
- Providing support to our venue partners to ensure they are getting maximum value from our products (ServedUp and ChargedUp)
- Speaking with venues either over Zoom, chat functionality, email or calls
- Capturing feedback on product, process or other pain points and communicating this within the business
What you can expect
- A learning curve like no other
- A great team to work with
- An entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are encouraged
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A young fast-moving culture that advocates growth and collaboration
Along with all the other good stuff:
- The option to work from home a number of times per week
- Friday beers as well as company-wide social events
- Company-wide financial incentives