You will work closely with our CPO on a role which combines product management and data analysis. You will manage the day to day product development and conduct detailed analysis and build processes, models and dashboards that translate data into actionable insights, which will be used to drive the product roadmap and strategy of the company.
- Work closely with the product, design and engineering team to deliver against the product roadmap. These responsibilities include supporting discovery and prioritisation of new features, testing features, designing and interpreting A/B tests, and building dashboards and reports to track performance metrics.
- Becoming a strategic thought partner for the team, using a variety of data sources to inform and drive your team’s future roadmap, by identifying and analysing opportunities to improve the user experience by fixing pain points or finding new ways to delight and engage users.
- Making sure the business knows the numbers: you will become the point of contact within your team for all things data, and you will engage with various stakeholders across the business to ensure decisions are as data-driven as possible.
- Managing our data pipeline: you will work with our engineering team to ensure that the necessary tracking is implemented within your product area, and that our data pipelines are consistently accurate, reliable and up-to-date end to end.
- Minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) preferably in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Maths, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science).
- 2+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, specifically working closely with product teams (e.g. data analyst, product analyst, data scientist).
- Proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analysis and insights that drives tangible impact.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Kibana, Tableau).
- Prior experience working with Google Analytics & Firebase Analytics.
- 2+ years experience programming & data analysis skills (e.g. Python, Matlab, R, SQL), to effectively import, verify, rearrange & edit data
- A clear, concise and confident communicator with a positive and energetic approach to work.
- A team player with the ability to think on their feet and not be phased or put-out by fast moving situations.
- Competitive salary
- Equity package
- Remote working
- Fixed office available (our office is located centrally in Victoria for when you need to come in)
- Laptop & Monitor for your home office