theUp.co is a leading provider of hospitality technology products; our mission is to upgrade every hospitality experience. Having raised significant funding from investors such as Jagermeister, Founders Factory, JamJar and The Garage Soho, we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-growing ServedUp Product team. ServedUp provides hospitality venues with the tools to serve customers fast via our mobile order, pay and EPOS solutions. You'll be working directly with our Chief Product Officer to drive all aspects of our venue and brand facing products and their roadmaps across some of the largest brands and best known hospitality venues.
- Become the company-wide specialist on the product, especially when it comes to venues needs and opportunities. People will look at you to understand how exciting the future looks for this product.
- Own the backlog and upcoming features definition. Your ability to do so will have a direct impact and visibility on the progress of the team.
- Align and contribute to the product's roadmap and vision.
- Build a clear understanding of the role of our product on our customers and the industry overall.
- Work with cross-functional teams through the agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, UX design, development, and testing through to launch.
- Invent the future by talking to customers, looking at the data, and building products that current and future customers love.
- Practice and MVP approach to maintain a sustainable high-growth speed.
- Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Learn daily about the problems we are solving and the way we are solving them. Embrace complexity to deliver simplicity and enjoy the intensity of the process.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve the user experience.
Skills, experience and qualities:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience building/scaling B2B or B2B2C products at a high growth company. Experience with ordering, payments or EPOS products would be a plus.
- Naturally curious and while managing ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organised way.
- Flexible, with the ability to adjust and change direction as the business environment and technology universe evolves and changes.
- A creative, out of the box problem solver with a demonstrated ability to bring your vision to life in close collaboration with engineering.
- Customer-obsessed; while always prioritising an exceptional customer experience.
- A clear and effective communicator, both in person and in writing.
- Experienced in analysing and using data to inform decisions or influence stakeholders.
- An outcome focused leader with a track record of taking products from ideation through hyper-growth.
- Competitive salary plus share options
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Work from home or in the office
- Inclusive social schedule
- Training budget
- Workplace pension