theUp.co is one of the leading providers of hospitality technology products and services in Europe. ChargedUp helps keep customers' phones charged, CleanedUp keeps people safe and ServedUp allows ordering and payment in seconds. Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
Our future vision is to power an entire venue's operations through our theUp.co products, helping grow businesses through the deployment and adoption of efficient technology and data insights.
We’re looking for a friendly Customer Care Associate to join our team. The Customer Care team is responsible for answering basic queries from venues and directing the more complex issues to relevant departments and individuals. We are the main liaison points between venues and the rest of the company and as such are often a first point of contact for our customers. The role involves a lot of communication - relaying information to venues that use our products as well as various teams within the company; troubleshooting various basic technical issues; learning as you go as well as responding to queries quickly; and providing friendly and professional customer support to our venues as needed. We’re looking for someone who has experience in a similar role to help us continue to provide excellent customer service, but full product training and troubleshooting will be provided.
- Answer venue queries promptly, clearly and in a friendly manner; responding in line with SLAs
- Help venues to troubleshoot any technical issues before informing the tech department.
- Communicate venue issues clearly and concisely to other team members, account managers and tech department.
- Become intimately familiar with the Dashboard and ServedUp Venue App, general use of iOS devices, and use of the Sunmi Print Terminal.
- Complete tasks on behalf of venues, such as linking venue brand offers to their menu on the dashboard
- Assist with ad hoc menu completions, venue calls and venue payout verifications when not busy with other tasks
- Use Team Viewer to remotely assist venues with issues on their devices.
- Attend daily team meetings to catch up on any issues, tasks, projects, wins.
- Attend Ask Tech meetings to catch up on the latest tech developments and ask any technical questions.
- Attend weekly All Hands Meetings to stay in the loop on company-wide news.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer service experience (ideally 2 years+) or other customer-focused role experience is a must
- Ideally some SaaS or start-up experience
- Able to pick up new technology quickly as we are a tech company
- Someone friendly with good communication skills (high level of English)
- Able to work with minimal supervision and proactive
- A team player
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to learn new skills “on the go”
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Familiarity with Team Viewer a plus, but not essential
- Familiarity with G Suite is a plus, but not essential
- Remote working
- Fixed office available (our office is located centrally in Victoria for when you need to come in)
- Laptop & Monitor for your home office
- Monthly socials and extra perks
- Chance to join a fast-growing startup
- Holidays: 25 Days annually in addition to Bank Holidays