theUp.co is the leading provider of hospitality technology products and services in Europe. ChargedUp helps keep customers phones charged, CleanedUp keeps people safe and ServedUp allows ordering and payment in seconds. Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
Our future vision is to power an entire venue's operations through our theUp.co products, helping grow businesses through the deployment and adoption of efficient technology and data insights.
ChargedUp is the UK's largest phone charging network with over 2000 stations across the UK. Your role will be to help lead the expansion of the ChargedUp network to new exciting venues such as airports, train stations, music and sporting venues.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Lead to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising the use and growth of our ChargedUp systems.
Alongside this you will be responsible with helping maintain existing relationships with some of the biggest brands in the UK such as Westfield, Greene King, Stonegate and Fullers.
- Own the full sales cyle, from prospecting through to deals close and account management hand-off
- Leveraging existing relationships to negotiate and close new deals to grow ChargedUp, as well as nurturing existing partnerships
- Target and prioritise key accounts using a solutions led, consultative approach to engage and close them
- Be autonomous and relentless in your pursuit of new business opportunities
- Engage with C-level partners and leadership team members
- Work with our marketing/design teams to create custom proposals to support your sales effort
- Advocating ChargedUp 24/7
- Identifying, negotiating and closing sponsors for the ChargedUp network
- Synthesise customer feedback in a meaningful and actionable way to the product teams
- Effectively represent ChargedUp at client meetings together with strategic partners
What we’re looking for
- You have some experience with identifying, reaching out to and closing deals
- You have great communication skills
- You have an ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product and strategy
- You are analytical and fully understand the RoI of each of our channels
- You have strong customer empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem solving abilities
- You have a natural entrepreneurial spirit and drive to get deals done and push them live
- A hustler with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- A competitive team player who strives to top the leaderboards but also shares insights that they’ve learnt
- Excellent listening, negotiation and persuasive abilities
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot), BI tools (Domo) and GSuite
- Someone who can hit and exceed their KPIs
- Highly Organised
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding set targets
- A relationship builder
- Start-up/scale-up and Hospitality experience
- A passion for hospitality and the on-trade industry
- Competitive salary with attractive commission package
- Options package for theUp.co
- Flexible Remote working
- Fixed office available (our office is located centrally in Victoria for when you need to come in)
- Laptop & Monitor for your home office
- Monthly socials and extra perks
- Chance to join a fast-growing startup