theUp.co is the leading provider of hospitality technology products and services in Europe. ChargedUp helps keep customers phones charged, CleanedUp keeps people safe and ServedUp allows ordering and payment in seconds. Having raised significant funding from investors like Jagermeister, Founders Factory (a market-leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of Lastminute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and The Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman) we are looking to grow our team by bringing together the best talent to make our vision a reality.
Our future vision is to power an entire venue's operations through our theUp.co products, helping grow businesses through the deployment and adoption of efficient technology and data insights.
Our aim is to give every one of our customers the best level of service possible. From the very first interaction through to them becoming an evangelist for theUp.co and our products.
This role focuses on building new relationships and closing business with our most valuable prospects. You will identify the best on-trade venues in the country, use a consultative approach to discover how we can assist them and then pitch them our compelling story, product and vision. You will work alongside a number of other departments in order to display value and close the sale.
- Understand the hospitality market and the technologies which power it with the aim of becoming an industry expert
- Build great relationships with the decision-makers at our top prospect IFTs and MRGs
- Close new business opportunities in order to hit and exceed your monthly targets
- Assist the leadership team in identifying opportunities for growth within your sector and building and executing the strategy to take advantage of them
- Help to build out the playbook for new business and play a part in training other team members
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an articulate manner
- Demonstrable commercial experience, preferably in a similar role
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high growth, fast-paced start-up
- Existing experience in the on-trade sector
- A hustler with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- A competitive team player who strives to top the leaderboards but also shares insights that they’ve learnt
- Excellent listening, negotiation and persuasive abilities
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot), BI tools (Domo) and GSuite
- Someone who can hit and exceed their KPIs
- Highly Organised
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding set targets
- A relationship builder
- Start-up/scale-up and Hospitality experience
- A passion for hospitality and the on-trade industry
- Competitive salary with attractive commission package
- Options package for theUp.co
- Remote working
- Fixed office available (our office is located centrally in Victoria for when you need to come in)
- Laptop & Monitor for your home office
- Monthly socials and extra perks
- Chance to join a fast-growing startup